The blog, www.kencoblog.com, provides Kenco customers, suppliers and staff with useful information and a place to discuss issues, according to a company news release.
The topics that are already online include:
- warehouse productivity tips;
- information on outsourcing supply chain functions;
- cargo theft prevention tips;
- business intelligence for supply chain management; and
- how to go green without going broke.
More topics will be posted on a regular basis and visitor comments are welcome.
“Our blog has been developed as a platform for the exchange of intelligence, knowledge and insight. It’s also a great way to communicate with others in the industry via comments on our posts,” said Andy Smith, Kenco chief operations officer, in the release.