The transaction closed May 31, according to a news release. Llano Logistics previously was owned by Exel Inc., a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL. About 300 employees are now United Supermarkets employees.
United Supermarkets buys logistics provider
06/12/2013 09:41:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.