The transaction closed May 31, according to a news release. Llano Logistics previously was owned by Exel Inc., a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL. About 300 employees are now United Supermarkets employees.
United Supermarkets buys logistics provider
06/12/2013 09:41:00 AM
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year