The transaction closed May 31, according to a news release. Llano Logistics previously was owned by Exel Inc., a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL. About 300 employees are now United Supermarkets employees.
United Supermarkets buys logistics provider
06/12/2013 09:41:00 AM
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?