“There are significant cost savings and significant operational efficiencies that we gain through this acquisition,” said Chris St. Clair, United’s executive vice president for information and logistics, in a news release. “Most importantly, we also gain dedicated team members who have been with Llano since the beginning and who have worked to support Untied exclusively.”
United Supermarkets buys logistics provider
06/12/2013 09:41:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry