According to a news release, Lock n’ Pop has been featured in the 2008-09 Wal-Mart Sustainability Forums and won the 2008 Packaging Association of Canada Sustainable Raw Material Silver award.
Gargiulo uses Lock n’ Pop to prevent tomato damage
03/04/2009 12:00:00 AM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.