“With the new legislation, food companies at every level will be required to develop and document food safety plans that identify and prevent hazards at each facility,” Pate said.
Produce suppliers face urgent changes as food safety rules tighten
01/14/2011 03:31:55 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry