Dozens of companies have been asked to participate in a pilot program to test sustainability metrics over the next couple of years, said Jeff Dlott, president and chief executive officer of SureHarvest.
Sustainability pilot looks to add participants
11/25/2009 10:14:53 AM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports