Dozens of companies have been asked to participate in a pilot program to test sustainability metrics over the next couple of years, said Jeff Dlott, president and chief executive officer of SureHarvest.
Sustainability pilot looks to add participants
11/25/2009 10:14:53 AM
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?