QPMA welcomes new president
08/27/2014 12:01:35 PMCHARLEVOIX QUEBEC — The new president of the Quebec Produce Marketing Association knows the produce... Read more.
USDA doesn’t find drought price effect yet
08/27/2014 9:51:43 AMThe California drought still hasn’t had a major effect on consumer-level fruit and vegetable prices,... Read more.
Ahold 2Q sales down as store refreshes continue
08/26/2014 3:05:29 PMSales and margins decreased in the second quarter for Zaandam, Netherlands-based Ahold’s U.S. divisions. The company... Read more.
Homegrown Organic Farms boosts Asian pear volume
08/22/2014 3:00:28 PMWith the addition of a grower in the Reedley, Calif., area, Homegrown Organic Farms has increased... Read more.
USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
08/22/2014 2:39:14 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the National Organics Program, has issued a clarification... Read more.
From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo booths 5
08/22/2014 11:57:29 AMThe Packer's National Editor Tom Karst, Retail Editor Pamela Riemenschneider and copy editor Amelia Freidline... Read more.
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico