SpartanNash plans SNAP incentive pilot
06/18/2014 5:51:21 PMCHICAGO — Starting Aug. 1, three SpartanNash stores plan to implement a pilot program to encourage... Read more.
Mann Packing rolls out snap pea kits
06/18/2014 1:23:13 PMMann Packing Co. is launching an 11-ounce vegetable kit, Snap Pea Sensations, in two flavors —... Watch Video.
UPDATED: It’s kale, it’s brussels sprouts — Kalettes
06/17/2014 6:33:00 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE June 19) British vegetable breeder Tozer Seeds is working with several growers and... Read more.
United Fresh panel examines local challenges
06/17/2014 5:53:57 PMCHICAGO — The local buzz is more like a dull roar among consumers, many of whom are now looking... Read more.
Lady Moon Farms to donate to Whole Kids Foundation
06/17/2014 1:51:45 PMLady Moon Farms is partnering with Whole Foods Market’s Whole Kids Foundation to put salad bars... Watch Video.
United Fresh retail conference explores branding
06/16/2014 5:40:16 PMCHICAGO — From new product development to packaging to retail placement and merchandising, a brand... Watch Video.
Women in Produce honors Food Lion category manager
06/16/2014 4:24:53 PMCHICAGO — Teri Miller’s career at Food Lion has taken her from the neat and predictable... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
- Mann Packing starts Kalettes for foodservice