Marketers flash Eat Brighter! momentum
10/20/2014 1:40:40 PMWith Wal-Mart recently agreeing to accept Sesame Street-branded fruits and vegetables from its produce suppliers,... Read more.
California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
10/19/2014 8:41:28 PMANAHEIM, Calif. — With the start of the 2015 season, the California Avocado Commission plans... Read more.
UPDATED: Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
10/19/2014 9:13:24 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE Oct. 22) ANAHEIM, Calif. — Jeff Dunn, president and chief executive officer of... Watch Video.
Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
10/19/2014 8:07:48 AMANAHEIM, Calif. — Cuties, the branded mandarins from Pasadena, Calif.-based Sun Pacific, have new friends... Read more.
Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
10/18/2014 10:29:11 PMANAHEIM, Calif. — Dick Spezzano was awarded the 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award Oct. 17... Read more.
4Earth Farms increasing Kalettes volume
10/17/2014 10:56:02 AMIn time to meet holiday season demand, 4Earth Farms has started harvesting its first major crop of... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus