click image to zoomFrontera/Crescent Fruit and VegetableLeft to right, Chris Eddy, general manager for Crescent Fruit & Vegetable, Lisa Hilton-Waters, general manager, Trevor Stuart, salesman and Keesha Burse, finance manager for Frontera Produce exhibited at the It's Time Texas summit in Austin June 24.Edinburg, Texas-based Frontera Produce Ltd. and Crescent Fruit & Vegetable LLC took the opportunity to sponsor a grassroots effort to get Texans eating healthier through the Lone Star Grown program.
Frontera, Crescent kick off Lone Star Grown program
06/25/2013 01:11:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry