click image to zoomFrontera/Crescent Fruit and VegetableLeft to right, Chris Eddy, general manager for Crescent Fruit & Vegetable, Lisa Hilton-Waters, general manager, Trevor Stuart, salesman and Keesha Burse, finance manager for Frontera Produce exhibited at the It's Time Texas summit in Austin June 24.Edinburg, Texas-based Frontera Produce Ltd. and Crescent Fruit & Vegetable LLC took the opportunity to sponsor a grassroots effort to get Texans eating healthier through the Lone Star Grown program.
Frontera, Crescent kick off Lone Star Grown program
06/25/2013 01:11:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- Mucci Farms, top execs face criminal charges for COOL
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case