click image to zoomFrontera/Crescent Fruit and VegetableLeft to right, Chris Eddy, general manager for Crescent Fruit & Vegetable, Lisa Hilton-Waters, general manager, Trevor Stuart, salesman and Keesha Burse, finance manager for Frontera Produce exhibited at the It's Time Texas summit in Austin June 24.Edinburg, Texas-based Frontera Produce Ltd. and Crescent Fruit & Vegetable LLC took the opportunity to sponsor a grassroots effort to get Texans eating healthier through the Lone Star Grown program.
Frontera, Crescent kick off Lone Star Grown program
06/25/2013 01:11:00 PM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports