The Sherman Oaks, Calif.-based company periodically offers hockey-themed promotions in Canada, and this one exceeded expectations, said Julie DeWolf, director of retail sales.
“Our goals for the program differ year over year based on our packaging offerings,” DeWolf said. “This year, we were very pleased to report record sales of our 10-pound navel cartons and strong results for our 4-pound and 8-pound Giro bags, which were a first-time offering this year as part of the program.”
Sunkist ‘s sales of the 10-pound navel cartons topped 1 million units during the promotion, and its first outing of 4- and 8-pound giro bags netted 800,000 units.
The national retail-focused promotion, which started Jan. 7 and is scheduled to wrap up April 21, also garnered more than 30,000 entries from every province. Entrants vied for one of 15 grand VIP Sunkist Summer Hockey Camp Experience prizes at the Okanagan Hockey School.
Sunkist also awarded 105 instant win prize packs with the promotion. Grand prize winners were announced weekly, with the final grand prize set to be awarded April 26.
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry