Turbana is bringing North American banana shoppers “back to the farm” by using quick-response codes to show how growers produce and handle bananas.
Turbana takes consumers to banana farms through QR codes
10/15/2012 01:01:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.