Turbana is showing shoppers not only where their bananas were grown, but how purchases can help the thousands of workers and family members, according to the release.
Turbana takes consumers to banana farms through QR codes
10/15/2012 01:01:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- PMA rolls out new dues structure
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes