(Dec. 5) Hannaford Bros. Co., a Scarborough, Maine-based chain of 167 supermarkets, is asking for voluntary resignations at its corporate headquarters, the Charlotte Business Journal reported. Hannaford, a division of Delhaize America Inc., Salisbury, N.C., which also operates the Salisbury-based Food Lion LLC chain, employs 750 people at its headquarters. The resignations will not affect Food Lion operations, a Hannaford Bros. spokesman said, adding that cuts are being made to reduce costs and improve competitiveness.
Hannaford Bros. seeks voluntary resignations
12/05/2008 12:00:00 AM
No matching related articles at this time.
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry