(Nov. 12) The Hass Avocado Board, Irvine, Calif., added six new members, three active members and three alternates.
Reappointed to the board were:
- Charley Wolk, a Fallbrook, Calif., grower.
- Donald Reeder, Ventura, Calif., grower.
- Ed Figueroa, an importer with LGS Specialty Sales Ltd., New York
- Giovanni Cavaletto, an importer with Index Fresh, Bloomington, Calif. (alternate)
New to the board are:
- Daniel Sanders, a Fallbrook grower. (alternate)
- Alvin Gebhart, a Fallbrook, grower. (alternate)
All members serve three-year terms, and the board appoints or reappoints six members each year.