It’s not the first time the groups re-examined their roles in the industry; Stenzel in late June said there were talks about a possible mergers in 1958, 1969, 1975 and 1995.
Is a PMA/United Fresh merger in the works?
07/16/2007 12:00:00 AM
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court