“The weather’s been too cooperative,” said greenhouse specialist Fred Koornneef, president of Grimsby, Ontario-based Koornneef Produce Ltd., from the Ontario Food Terminal.
Low prices, oversupply hound Toronto wholesalers
02/17/2012 11:03:00 AM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports