“People are interested in trying new products and expanding their palates, and in return we have new products on our plates and on the store shelves,” he said.
Study could lead to greater specialty produce experimentation
11/20/2012 03:48:00 PM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.