ATLANTA KNOW YOUR MARKET
Atlanta situated close to many local and regional deals
06/18/2012 9:06:33 AMAtlanta’s proximity to numerous growing regions allows distributors to promote some of their produce as... Read more.
Produce sales pick up in Atlanta
06/18/2012 9:04:28 AMFresh produce sales in Atlanta range from steady to strong. And steady is enough for distributors... Read more.
Competitive retail landscape keeps Atlanta produce sales moving
06/18/2012 8:57:47 AMThe highly competitive Atlanta retail market helps boost produce sales. Distributors on the Atlanta State Farmers... Read more.
Homegrown produce sells in Georgia when it’s in season
03/21/2011 1:53:09 PMGeorgia’s own greens, berries, grapes, melons, corn and a wide array of other items are gaining a... Read more.
Georgia’s first new ag leader in 41 years revamps business plan
03/21/2011 1:49:39 PMFor the first time in more than four decades, Georgia’s agriculture industry has a new government... Read more.
Georgia Department of Agriculture redesigns website
03/21/2011 1:46:58 PMThe Georgia Department of Agriculture was getting set to launch a revamped website, said Gary Black,... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- PMA rolls out new dues structure