ATLANTA KNOW YOUR MARKET
Increasing consumption helps produce distribution
06/21/2013 10:16:46 AMInterest in eating healthy helps Atlanta produce distributors trucking product throughout the Southeast. Wholesalers on the... Read more.
Local produce strong draw in Atlanta
06/21/2013 10:13:50 AMSimilar to an Atlanta Braves baseball game on a hot summer night, local produce remains a hot ticket... Read more.
Atlanta distributors sell in competitive retail market
06/21/2013 10:06:05 AMLiving in the crossroads of the South, Atlanta’s residents — and produce distributors — enjoy... Read more.
Produce distribution remains strong in Atlanta, Southeast
06/21/2013 10:02:46 AMMany wholesalers that serve Atlanta’s restaurants and supermarkets say business is strong. Others in what’s often... Read more.
Atlanta business updates
06/18/2012 8:36:25 AMGeneral Produce upgrades facilities General Produce Inc., Atlanta, has upgraded its north Florida cross-docking facility. The company,... Read more.
Atlanta situated close to many local and regional deals
06/18/2012 9:06:33 AMAtlanta’s proximity to numerous growing regions allows distributors to promote some of their produce as... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?