ATLANTA KNOW YOUR MARKET
Slow economy drags business for wholesalers
03/22/2010 2:40:30 PMProduce wholesalers in Atlanta face the same economic hurdles that challenge other distributors. The city, home... Read more.
Restaurant business lags with tight spending
03/22/2010 2:33:25 PMAs in other cities, foodservice sales in Atlanta have declined as consumers make fewer visits to eateries. Foodservice... Read more.
Competitive retail scene helps produce sales
03/22/2010 2:17:38 PMThe Atlanta retail market scene remains highly competitive. The hub of the Southeast is home to... Read more.
Wholesalers: Terminal market business in 'Hotlanta' not so hot
05/04/2009 3:06:35 PMIn Atlanta, like in other major U.S. cities, concerns about the economy remain paramount. Distributors on... Read more.
Big retailers expand in Atlanta, compete for fresh produce business
05/04/2009 2:57:31 PMAtlanta’s retail market is undergoing an expansion push. According to an August article in progressivegrocer.com, grocery... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015