BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON D.C. KNOW YOUR MARKET
Baltimore/Washington, D.C. business updates
06/20/2014 10:51:45 AMEast Coast Fresh adds marketing staffer East Coast Fresh has added Jessica Amodeo as a marketing... Read more.
Distributors see growth in fresh-cut, specialties
06/20/2014 10:31:16 AMDemand for fresh-cut produce keeps increasing. Distributors also supply higher demand for specialty produce. Fresh-cut Escalating labor costs... Read more.
Retail, foodservice demand drive strong sales
06/20/2014 10:11:23 AMThe fresh produce landscape in the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metropolitan area remains vibrant. “The competition... Read more.
Produce sales prosper in Baltimore/D.C. region
06/20/2014 9:52:33 AMAn extended winter of numerous storms dumping loads of snow and pelting the area’s road with... Read more.
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports