BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON D.C. KNOW YOUR MARKET
Baltimore/Washington, D.C. business updates
06/20/2014 10:51:45 AMEast Coast Fresh adds marketing staffer East Coast Fresh has added Jessica Amodeo as a marketing... Read more.
Distributors see growth in fresh-cut, specialties
06/20/2014 10:31:16 AMDemand for fresh-cut produce keeps increasing. Distributors also supply higher demand for specialty produce. Fresh-cut Escalating labor costs... Read more.
Retail, foodservice demand drive strong sales
06/20/2014 10:11:23 AMThe fresh produce landscape in the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metropolitan area remains vibrant. “The competition... Read more.
Produce sales prosper in Baltimore/D.C. region
06/20/2014 9:52:33 AMAn extended winter of numerous storms dumping loads of snow and pelting the area’s road with... Read more.
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised