BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON D.C. KNOW YOUR MARKET
Fresh produce selling well in restaurants around capital
08/28/2013 2:58:10 PMFoodservice remains a big business for distributors in the Baltimore and Washington, D.C., region. Many report... Read more.
Local produce a hot commodity in Baltimore, D.C.
08/28/2013 2:56:57 PMWith easy access to the East Coast’s growing regions, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., distributors enjoy... Read more.
Wholesalers vie for retail sales
08/28/2013 2:53:03 PMThe retail landscape in the nation’s capital remains thriving. Distributors that send produce to the region’s... Read more.
Rahll remembers longtime president
08/10/2012 5:02:33 PMThomas Rahll Sr., longtime president of Edward G. Rahll & Sons Inc., is remembered by friends,... Read more.
Maryland market works to keep operations food safety compliant
08/10/2012 9:52:20 AMTrying to keep up with the latest and future food safety requirements, the Maryland Wholesale Produce... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Al Finer Co. closes doors in Philly
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration