BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON D.C. KNOW YOUR MARKET
Maryland terminal market makes improvements
08/01/2011 10:14:30 AMMaryland Wholesale Produce Market officials say the facility remains in solid shape as the operation... Read more.
Baltimore/D.C. produce sales escape effects of economic plunge
08/01/2011 10:00:51 AMThe state of the economy has had a mixed effect on produce sales in the Baltimore-Washington, D.C.... Read more.
Area remains a stronghold for foodservice business
08/05/2010 11:09:02 AMThrough good economic times or bad, the Baltimore-Washington, D.C., corridor remains a stronghold for the... Read more.
Locally grown offers opportunity but also conundrum
08/05/2010 11:05:05 AMProduce buyers and sellers agree: There’s nothing as good as homegrown fruits and vegetables. What seems... Read more.
Coosmans offers line of specialty ingredients
08/05/2010 10:58:46 AMJessup, Md.-based Coosemans D.C. Inc. will serve as jumping-off point for Lucinda’s Flavor Station, a... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution