BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON D.C. KNOW YOUR MARKET
Magruder chain offers Dole kosher lettuce items
08/05/2010 10:49:48 AMMagruder Inc., a seven-store retail grocery chain based in Rockville, Md., is now bringing in kosher... Read more.
Keany adds sales staff, distribution area
08/05/2010 10:46:54 AMKeany Produce Co., Landover, Md., has expanded its sales force by two people and added a quality-assurance... Read more.
Cooseman’s leads upgrades at Market
08/05/2010 10:38:55 AMLook for a colder Maryland Wholesale Produce Market in the next few years. At least that’s the plan... Read more.
Government presence helps shield Baltimore-D.C. produce business
08/04/2010 3:46:11 PMProduce vendors across the Baltimore-Washington, D.C., region acknowledge the recession of the last couple of... Read more.
Retail success relies on consistent quality produce, suppliers stress
08/04/2010 2:07:58 PMDetails may change but concepts like consistently high-quality produce that catch the consumer’s attention and... Read more.
Baltimore/Washington D.C. produce business seems resilient in recession
08/13/2009 11:15:25 AMWhile some consider the Baltimore/Washington, D.C., region recession-proof, suppliers of the two metropolitan areas said... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court