BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON D.C. KNOW YOUR MARKET
Local produce trend heats up around U.S. capital
08/12/2009 2:13:06 PMWithin the green-savvy Washington, D.C., and Baltimore metropolitan areas, local produce is a hot commodity... Read more.
Local produce depends heavily on relationship-building
08/12/2009 2:05:25 PMThe explosive growth in farmers markets in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C., metropolitan area is posing a... Read more.
Baltimore/D.C. gets aggressive at retail to spur produce sales
08/12/2009 1:40:45 PMThe economic effects of the recession on the Baltimore/Washington, D.C., market has spurred aggressiveness from... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up