BOSTON KNOW YOUR MARKET
Buyers’s orders reflect more value-oriented spending
03/24/2011 4:55:03 PMBoston’s population demands good quality and good value in its produce. Those demands were magnified... Read more.
Some distributors report strong specialty sales, others not
03/31/2010 11:29:23 AMCHELSEA, Mass. — While the economy may be better than it was a year ago, according to many wholesalers... Read more.
Boston Know Your Market business updates
03/30/2010 11:43:06 AMAlphas Co. enjoys strong demand for specialty line Now in its sophomore year, the Asian and Indian... Read more.
Late payers still give wholesalers headaches
03/30/2010 11:27:58 AMCHELSEA, Mass. — With the economic downturn has come a problem Boston distributors continue to deal... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up