BOSTON KNOW YOUR MARKET
Some distributors report strong specialty sales, others not
03/31/2010 11:29:23 AMCHELSEA, Mass. — While the economy may be better than it was a year ago, according to many wholesalers... Read more.
High input costs still dog industry
03/31/2010 11:21:56 AMCHELSEA, Mass. — The high cost of freight, health insurance and other inputs continue to dog wholesalers... Read more.
Prices climb in Boston thanks to Florida freeze
03/30/2010 11:34:31 AMCHELSEA, Mass. — Boston vegetable wholesalers are crediting Florida and its weather problems with an... Read more.
Demand for locally grown grows in Boston
03/30/2010 11:20:05 AMCHELSEA, Mass. — The locally grown movement, while not as strong as in other corners of the produce... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies