CHICAGO KNOW YOUR MARKET
Chicago market enjoys fresh look, stability
12/13/2013 1:02:12 PMThe Chicago International Produce Market received some cosmetic enhancements in 2013 while keeping all of... Read more.
Dominick’s departs Chicago, opens door for others
12/13/2013 12:57:42 PMFor Chicago produce marketers, it’s out with an old chain and in with new retail forces in the... Read more.
100-year-old Strube changes leadership
12/13/2013 12:49:23 PMCHICAGO — A new era and a new century has begun for the 100-year-old Strube Celery & Vegetable... Read more.
Locally grown in short supply for Chicago produce operators
12/13/2013 12:45:19 PMDemand for local in Chicago can be strong, but produce operators say the nearby local food supply... Read more.
Coosemans Chicago tenant gives traffic a boost
12/13/2013 12:26:39 PMA tenant specializing in Hispanic produce is increasing traffic at Coosemans Chicago Inc. La Hortaliza Produce... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court