CHICAGO KNOW YOUR MARKET
Chicago's Agrow Fresh predicts strong prices for spuds
12/13/2013 12:15:50 PMPotatoes may not be trading at the high prices of several years ago, but higher summer prices have... Read more.
Cold snap gives credence to covering Chicago market’s front docks
12/13/2013 12:13:15 PMThe extremely cold mid-December weather in the U.S., with frosts in California’s citrus belt and... Read more.
High demand for local boosts urban agriculture
12/07/2012 3:44:23 PMCHICAGO — Urban agriculture in Chicago is on the rise, though admittedly more like a hot air... Read more.
Green technology helps Testa Produce attract young customers
12/07/2012 3:48:56 PMCHICAGO — Going green has paid off for Testa Produce. The family-owned firm’s embrace of environmentally... Watch Video.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised