CHICAGO KNOW YOUR MARKET
Chicago's Agrow Fresh predicts strong prices for spuds
12/13/2013 12:15:50 PMPotatoes may not be trading at the high prices of several years ago, but higher summer prices have... Read more.
Cold snap gives credence to covering Chicago market’s front docks
12/13/2013 12:13:15 PMThe extremely cold mid-December weather in the U.S., with frosts in California’s citrus belt and... Read more.
High demand for local boosts urban agriculture
12/07/2012 3:44:23 PMCHICAGO — Urban agriculture in Chicago is on the rise, though admittedly more like a hot air... Read more.
Green technology helps Testa Produce attract young customers
12/07/2012 3:48:56 PMCHICAGO — Going green has paid off for Testa Produce. The family-owned firm’s embrace of environmentally... Watch Video.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces