CHICAGO KNOW YOUR MARKET
Chicago's Agrow Fresh predicts strong prices for spuds
12/13/2013 12:15:50 PMPotatoes may not be trading at the high prices of several years ago, but higher summer prices have... Read more.
Cold snap gives credence to covering Chicago market’s front docks
12/13/2013 12:13:15 PMThe extremely cold mid-December weather in the U.S., with frosts in California’s citrus belt and... Read more.
Green technology helps Testa Produce attract young customers
12/07/2012 3:48:56 PMCHICAGO — Going green has paid off for Testa Produce. The family-owned firm’s embrace of environmentally... Watch Video.
Retail scene gets more competitive
12/07/2012 3:35:33 PMCHICAGO — Chicago’s top chains face new waves of competition from price-oriented independents and upscale... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court