CHICAGO KNOW YOUR MARKET
Business updates for Know Your Market: Chicago
12/13/2011 9:14:56 AMEveryDay Fresh to expand imports Wholesale distributor EveryDay Fresh Produce expects to begin importing persimmons from... Read more.
Wal-Mart finds friendly confines in Chicago
12/13/2011 9:12:37 AMOnce rarer than World Series titles in the Windy City, Wal-Mart Stores are showing up with increasing... Read more.
Locally grown produce project aims to resume
12/12/2011 10:53:02 AMCHICAGO — The City Produce Project, an effort to provide healthy foods to Chicago’s food... Read more.
Growing Chicago restaurant scene relies on fresh produce
12/12/2011 10:51:48 AMCHICAGO — Like a lot of things in Chicago, the local restaurant scene is a matter of fierce... Read more.
Ethnic, organic fresh produce markets expand in Chicago
12/12/2011 10:50:14 AMCHICAGO — Already a staple among Asian customers, demand for persimmons is growing enough that... Watch Video.
Chicago merchants struggle as fresh produce costs surge
12/12/2011 10:48:06 AMCHICAGO — Chicago produce merchant Peter Testa probably sums up the reaction of many Americans... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sysco’s purchase of U.S. Foods stirs anti-trust talk
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million