CHICAGO KNOW YOUR MARKET
Business updates: Chicago Know Your Market
12/10/2010 3:07:00 PMEvergreen International increases fruit offerings Since being put in charge of Evergreen International’s fruit operations in... Read more.
Economic pain lingers for Chicago produce merchants
12/10/2010 2:54:21 PMCHICAGO — Economists declared the longest U.S. recession since World War II officially over in mid-2009,... Read more.
Chicago still a growth market for food retailers big and small
12/10/2010 1:23:26 PMCHICAGO — Shopping for food in Chicago is becoming greener and pricier while retaining an independent... Read more.
Produce prices probably on rise as economy improves
12/10/2010 12:49:55 PMCHICAGO — Prices for many fruits and vegetables eased this fall following a summer upswing, but don’t... Read more.
Chicago terminal market going after more out-of-state business
12/10/2010 12:02:43 PMCHICAGO — The Chicago International Produce Market, already one of the largest fresh fruit and vegetable... Read more.
Chicago produce effort takes aim at urban 'food deserts'
12/10/2010 11:48:20 AMCHICAGO — The City Produce Project, aimed at alleviating Chicago’s “food deserts” through homegrown vegetable... Read more.
- Survey: Women more likely to shop for fresh produce
- X-ray system features software, hardware upgrades
- RedLine Solutions’ new product addresses data sharing
- Sales veteran Albert Ramirez joins New Limeco
- Pear bureau taps regional marketing manager
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward