CHICAGO KNOW YOUR MARKET
Chicago restaurant business showing appetite for growth
12/10/2010 11:23:54 AMCHICAGO — For fresh produce suppliers who watched their foodservice business languish as the economy... Read more.
Chicago’s ‘okra king’ sees big growth for ethnic produce
12/10/2010 11:07:06 AMCHICAGO — It’s good to be king, says Steve Chmelovsky. Chicago’s “king of okra,” that is. That’s... Read more.
Economy has distributors worried about getting paid
12/11/2009 1:02:00 PMCHICAGO — Rich Domagala, vice president of Evergreen International Inc., holds up a piece of paper... Read more.
Chicago remains the land of independents
12/11/2009 12:35:00 PMCHICAGO — Sure, there are more than 170 Albertson’s/Supervalu grocery stores strewn throughout this city’s... Read more.
Distributors feel effects of weather, good and bad
12/11/2009 11:35:00 AMCHICAGO — The cool and very wet weather that pervaded the Midwest the past two summers wreaked havoc... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pinterest contest promotes healthy school lunchboxes
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3