Pappas said those hires brought Panama Banana the capabilities of a full-line fruit house, and the September hire of veteran vegetable salesman Dean Kennelly provided the wholesaler with new vegetable accounts.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court