HEARTLAND KNOW YOUR MARKET
Demand for locally grown in the heartland rises
09/09/2011 2:45:00 PMOLATHE, Kan. — Produce distributors in Kansas City and Des Moines continue to reap the benefits... Read more.
Fuel prices weigh on distributors
09/09/2011 2:40:00 PMNORWALK, Iowa — Diesel fuel is a buck higher per gallon this summer, compared to the summer... Read more.
Effects from recession linger in Kansas City, Des Moines
09/09/2011 2:35:00 PMKANSAS CITY, Kan. — Lingering effects from the recession continue to affect Kansas City and... Read more.
Midwest fresh produce markets make some gains
09/09/2011 2:30:00 PMDES MOINES, Iowa — Produce distributors in the Des Moines and Kansas City areas continue to... Read more.
Loffredo launches fresh-cut line
09/09/2011 2:25:00 PMDES MOINES, Iowa — Loffredo Fresh Produce Co. has introduced a fresh-cut line and inked a deal... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving