“We work with growers to help them meet our standards for food safety because local is becoming more and more popular, and we know we are going to need additional suppliers,” he said.
Food safety poses challenges for heartland
09/10/2012 10:09:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Fresh-cut company changes name to Sliced FC
- Consumer group says retailer must notify customers in recalls
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- Citrus disease find in California a mystery