LOS ANGELES KNOW YOUR MARKET
Foodservice making slow but sure comeback in L.A.
06/30/2011 2:31:18 PMLOS ANGELES — Foodservice business seems to be inching upward in the Los Angeles area, especially... Read more.
Anaheim supermarket chain fights deflationary trend
06/30/2011 2:29:16 PMANAHEIM, Calif. — Gonzalez Northgate Market is getting creative to combat deflation. Prices — and... Read more.
L.A. market endures recession
06/30/2011 2:23:50 PMLOS ANGELES — The economic recovery hasn’t yet swept through Southern California, but produce purveyors... Read more.
Shippers fulfill demand for local
06/29/2010 10:57:49 AMThe trends toward locally grown produce and sustainability are alive and well in the Los Angeles market. “Local... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court