LOS ANGELES KNOW YOUR MARKET
L.A. market reflects economy’s ups, downs
06/29/2010 11:02:24 AMBusiness isn’t booming at every produce operation in the Los Angeles area, but most companies seem... Read more.
Shippers fulfill demand for local
06/29/2010 10:57:49 AMThe trends toward locally grown produce and sustainability are alive and well in the Los Angeles market. “Local... Read more.
Aggressive pricing boosts retail sales
06/29/2010 10:36:26 AMA burgeoning number of independent markets and continuing aggressive promotions are a couple of the... Read more.
Coast makes produce ‘Craveable’ through workplace delivery program
06/29/2010 10:29:42 AMWorkers in downtown Los Angeles now can forgo doughnuts, bagels or vending machine snacks during break... Read more.
California trucking industry faces tough new regulations
06/29/2010 10:22:37 AMLos Angeles area shippers say they haven’t experienced any major problems securing adequate transportation for... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers