LOS ANGELES KNOW YOUR MARKET
Businesses cope with uncertain times at L.A. markets
08/19/2009 3:26:33 PMSales may have slowed somewhat, but trading generally remains steady at the major Los Angeles produce... Read more.
Southern California foodservice suppliers fill new role as consultants
08/19/2009 3:21:03 PMLos Angeles-area produce distributors with foodservice accounts often must take on additional responsibilities as consultants... Read more.
L.A. supermarket chains slash prices to lure shoppers
08/19/2009 3:15:30 PMRecession has spurred new grocery buying patterns for Southern California consumers, said Dick Spezzano, president... Read more.
Frieda’s offers training to its retail partners
08/19/2009 3:11:34 PMSince its founding 47 years ago, Los Alamitos, Calif.-based Frieda’s Inc. has focused on changing... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up