LOS ANGELES KNOW YOUR MARKET
Frieda’s pursues healthful eating for employees
06/29/2010 10:01:03 AMLOS ALAMITOS, Calif. — Employees of Frieda’s Inc. are practicing what they preach. In February, the... Read more.
QSI adds salesmen, consulting service
06/29/2010 9:49:06 AMQSI LLC in Los Angeles has delved into the consulting business, said Paul Vogel, managing member. “We’ve... Read more.
Business updates: Los Angeles Know Your Market
06/29/2010 9:06:28 AMAlbert’s Organics promotes salesman Curtis Steinbeck, who has worked for Bridgeport N.J.-based Albert’s Organics Inc. for... Read more.
Businesses cope with uncertain times at L.A. markets
08/19/2009 3:26:33 PMSales may have slowed somewhat, but trading generally remains steady at the major Los Angeles produce... Read more.
Southern California foodservice suppliers fill new role as consultants
08/19/2009 3:21:03 PMLos Angeles-area produce distributors with foodservice accounts often must take on additional responsibilities as consultants... Read more.
L.A. supermarket chains slash prices to lure shoppers
08/19/2009 3:15:30 PMRecession has spurred new grocery buying patterns for Southern California consumers, said Dick Spezzano, president... Read more.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration