MICHIGAN KNOW YOUR MARKET
Michigan produce industry unruffled by Detroit bankruptcy
11/12/2013 5:08:54 PMInvoking the memory of Mark Twain, produce industry insiders in Michigan say reports of the death... Read more.
Chains venture into land of indies in Detroit
11/12/2013 4:45:02 PMDetroit’s bankrupt government may earn the city a spot in the top news stories of 2013, but... Read more.
Retailers, growers like Double Up program for produce
11/12/2013 1:57:20 PMFood stamps are generally thought to assist only those who are eligible for the federal Supplemental... Read more.
Meijer goes green with upgraded trucks
11/12/2013 1:48:30 PMBy upgrading its fleet with cleaner-running and fuel-efficient trucks, retailer Meijer Inc. has reduced its... Read more.
Riggio Distribution adds Michigan apple slices
11/12/2013 1:32:02 PMEmbracing the locally grown trend with the one of the state’s best known commodities, Riggio... Read more.
Industry mourns ‘Sam Jr.’ of Tom Maceri & Son Produce
11/12/2013 1:06:33 PMSalvatore “Sam” Maceri Jr. died July 15 at his home at age 57. He owned Tom Maceri &... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Fresh-cut company changes name to Sliced FC
- Consumer group says retailer must notify customers in recalls
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- Citrus disease find in California a mystery