MICHIGAN KNOW YOUR MARKET
Michigan produce industry unruffled by Detroit bankruptcy
11/12/2013 5:08:54 PMInvoking the memory of Mark Twain, produce industry insiders in Michigan say reports of the death... Read more.
Chains venture into land of indies in Detroit
11/12/2013 4:45:02 PMDetroit’s bankrupt government may earn the city a spot in the top news stories of 2013, but... Read more.
Retailers, growers like Double Up program for produce
11/12/2013 1:57:20 PMFood stamps are generally thought to assist only those who are eligible for the federal Supplemental... Read more.
Meijer goes green with upgraded trucks
11/12/2013 1:48:30 PMBy upgrading its fleet with cleaner-running and fuel-efficient trucks, retailer Meijer Inc. has reduced its... Read more.
Riggio Distribution adds Michigan apple slices
11/12/2013 1:32:02 PMEmbracing the locally grown trend with the one of the state’s best known commodities, Riggio... Read more.
Industry mourns ‘Sam Jr.’ of Tom Maceri & Son Produce
11/12/2013 1:06:33 PMSalvatore “Sam” Maceri Jr. died July 15 at his home at age 57. He owned Tom Maceri &... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Organic group tours L.A. produce facilities
- Judge says new Vidalia onion start rule invalid
- Chefs reveal recipes for Golden Onion contest in Vidalia
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Irradiation may be future option for exports