MICHIGAN KNOW YOUR MARKET
Industry mourns ‘Sam Jr.’ of Tom Maceri & Son Produce
11/12/2013 1:06:33 PMSalvatore “Sam” Maceri Jr. died July 15 at his home at age 57. He owned Tom Maceri &... Read more.
Leader of Michigan Grocers Association honored
11/12/2013 1:02:56 PMThe leader of the Michigan Grocers Association has earned high praise and an appointment from Gov.... Read more.
Produce distributors tap into nearby greenhouse production
11/15/2012 4:59:04 PMLess than 40 miles down the road from Detroit are potential profits under glass — or plastic. The... Read more.
Detroit distributor looks to full PTI compliance as edge
11/15/2012 4:56:53 PMTom LaGrasso says he doesn’t want his company to just tag along as the produce industry rolls... Read more.
Despite city’s woes, downtown Detroit still seen as thriving dest
11/15/2012 4:54:38 PMDowntown Detroit has seen a renaissance in recent years, with companies such as Compuware, Quicken... Read more.
Detroit Produce Terminal still plays major role in market
11/15/2012 4:48:19 PMProduce terminal markets, even old ones, still work, according to wholesalers who do business on the... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- ALBA hires general manager and director of sales