MICHIGAN KNOW YOUR MARKET
Michigan shippers search for ways to cut costs
11/21/2011 2:02:39 PMWith diesel fuel prices hovering near $4 a gallon, distributors are finding it hard to ignore the... Read more.
Meijer focuses on slow, steady growth in Michigan
11/21/2011 2:00:11 PMMichigan’s population may be shrinking, but Meijer Inc. continues to grow. Meijer added a new 191,000-square-foot... Read more.
Restaurant demand rises in Michigan, but hotels still struggle
11/21/2011 1:58:03 PMThe recession has been rough on the foodservice industry in Michigan, but Ron Stewart sees reason... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes