Plante said he will continue to work to bring more customers to the market. Plans include enclosing one of three outdoor sections so interested growers can sell their produce indoors 12 months a year.
Feelings mixed about failed central market project
11/10/2010 10:50:38 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry