Loblaw and Provigo customers also are being tempted with new items, including brown Kumato tomatoes from Leamington, Ontario, greenhouses; Clemengold clementines from South Africa; wine grapes from Niagara, Ontario.; and President’s Choice multicolored fingerling potatoes from Texas.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up