NEW YORK — Though it isn’t as tough to maneuver the streets of suburbia with their delivery trucks compared to the island of Manhattan, selling produce to customers in the many suburbs remains difficult, distributors say.
Distribution difficulties abound in suburbia
02/24/2012 11:11:00 AM
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers