Doug OhlemeierFruit carts and fruit stands remain popular on busy Manhattan streets, such as this one in Chinatown. Matthew D’Arrigo, vice president of D’Arrigo Bros. Co. of New York Inc., says wholesalers on the Hunts Point Terminal Market like the way the pushcart vendors merchandise their produce through their prominent displays on the sidewalks all over town.NEW YORK — Produce distributors on the Hunts Point Terminal Market and suburban-based retailers sell produce to a wide range of customers.
Distributors call New York retailers vibrant
02/24/2012 11:37:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry