Doug OhlemeierWorkers unload a pallet at Robert T. Cochran & Co. Inc. at Hunts Point Terminal Market. Distributors say sales remain sluggish despite news of economic growth.NEW YORK — Things aren’t so rosy red in the Big Apple.
Economy pinches business for Big Apple distributors
02/24/2012 01:08:00 PM
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration