Doug OhlemeierWorkers unload a pallet at Robert T. Cochran & Co. Inc. at Hunts Point Terminal Market. Distributors say sales remain sluggish despite news of economic growth.NEW YORK — Things aren’t so rosy red in the Big Apple.
Economy pinches business for Big Apple distributors
02/24/2012 01:08:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case