Doug OhlemeierThomas Cignarella (left), president of Morris Okun Inc., and Marvin Santana, tropical sales buyer, display the company’s tomatoes. Distributors say they’re benefiting from a consumer interest in healthy eating.NEW YORK — Wholesalers in New York say they’re benefiting from increased interest in expanding produce consumption.
Interest in nutrition drives demand for fresh
02/24/2012 11:03:00 AM
- Center for Food Safety proposal to court on food safety reg timeline
- FDA statement to court regarding food safety time line
- EU Citrus report: EU Citrus report
- South Africa citrus report: USDA FAS
- Has the industry/trade associations done enough to stop sexual harassment in the fields?
- "Why family and business don't mix"