Doug OhlemeierDavid Grossnickle, director of food sourcing for the Food Bank of New York City, inside the food bank’s large Hunts Point warehouse. Grossnickle says contributions from produce distributors remain strong.NEW YORK — Contributions to the Food Bank for New York City are increasing.
Produce donatations help food bank feed the hungry
02/24/2012 10:38:00 AM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports