Doug OhlemeierTony Buff, owner of Tony Buff Wholesale, shows off peppers at Coosemans New York Inc. in the Hunts Point Terminal Market. Buff says foodservice sales remain very quiet. He says distributors have endured a rough winter and a rough economy. NEW YORK — In a city so dependent on its tourist visitors, business visits and people dining out, slower foodservice sales stress distributors.
Restaurant sales remain tough amid tight budgets
02/24/2012 11:17:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry