Doug OhlemeierAlfie Badalamenti (left), vice president of Coosemans New York Inc., and Ray Hernandez, a buyer, show off zucchini flowers from Israel. Despite the slow economy, wholesalers report steady specialties demand.NEW YORK — Despite the lagging economy, specialties demand remains steady.
Specialties hold their own in challenging economy
02/24/2012 10:49:00 AM
- EU Citrus report: EU Citrus report
- South Africa citrus report: USDA FAS
- Has the industry/trade associations done enough to stop sexual harassment in the fields?
- "Why family and business don't mix"
- India's quick service restaurant industry
- What does America's changing racial profile mean to produce marketers?